Monday, November 19, 2007

Kitchen counter top cleaning

Wo.. I just cleaned my kitchen counter top - and my apartment smells of "Bleach!". To counter that smell, I lit a candle (vanilla flavor) a few minutes back. Now, my apartment smells of a mixture bleach and vanilla - it really seems like I am in a "candle making factory!". Not to forget, my fingers hurt because I scrubbed the counter when there was bleach all over.

Though I love commercial cleaning products, I really want to seek an alternative. I would like something more natural, and that would not burn my fingers. My search for "Natural Cleaning Products" led me to this website:

http://www.bostonhealthcoach.com/nn/nov07.html

It is interesting that White Distilled Vinegar and Baking Soda are "Natural Cleaners". I am certainly going to try these out.

No comments: